43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

.

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Double Page Spread Shoot

This photo of Georgia is pretty, sexy and mysterious. She looks as though she is rebellious as her cigerette is hanging out of her mouth. Her hair is ruffled as though she has being clubbing. Her denim shirt and broach is quirky and individual which seperates her from conformity and makes people notice her and perhaps aspire to be like her.

I like this photo of Jess and Georgia which I took on a night out in Sunderland. The pair look like they are having fun together and enjoying each others company on the night out. They look fashionable also and there makeup is black eyes and clear skin.


I do not like this picture as much as it appears not to be focused on anything. It is a random shot of a night out and I do not think it reflects the messages that I am trying to portray about clubbing. Also the outfits are not as light as I would have hoped. However, I am extremely pleased with the hairstyles in this shot, and also I like the fact that the model Georgia, has her stomach out as it reinforces the holiday heat/ free personality. 

These are pictures that I have taken during the holidays in different clubs. I decided to take my camera out on location in order to make the photographs more realistic so that I could incorporate them into my magazine. All photos include my model Georgia as she was intended to feature on one of my contents page pictures.

This high angled shot of Jessica shows her dancing and having fun. She is in a club having a good time. The only thing that I am unsure about is the costume of Jessica i do not think that this picture I took in Sunderland reflects the fashion that I aimed to use for my magazine.

No comments: