This is my model Poppy Oldham, I want to use a picture of poppy on the front cover representing the RnB and Hip hop genre. Her image is extremely individual and many aspire to be her which is another reason to why I have chosen her as my model. Poppy also looks similar to Rihanna, who is a major star within the same genre. For my shoot I want Poppy to wear clothing that is colourful and individual, however, I want her to show skin and I think that a bandeau dress would be appropriate or a boob tube and shorts. The above model has completed the release form and is happy with the conditions it contains.
This is my model Rio Perkins, and she will be on the double page spread of my magazine in an interview about the EGG bar, Ibiza. I have chosen to use Rio as she has personality which I believe comes through in pictures that are taken of her. As personality, fun and youth are the main connotations I want to recieve about my magazine I think she would be very beneficial to use as a model. The costume that I am thinking for Rio is something that is sexy, and respectable as she is a club owner. I think that the look would be a business women but at the same time enjoying Ibiza's sun. The release form has being signed by Rio.
This is my model Jessica Percival who i wish to use in a picture with another model on my contents page. She is very beautiful which would be useful for the close up picture, and her hair is quirky and draws attention. The outfit is not as important for Jessica as the shot is a closeup however, I would want her wearing holiday wear such as either a bikini or a strappy top. Jessica has signed the model release form and is happy with the terms.
This is my model Bethany Brown, her quirky sense of style and appearence is appealing to my magazine. Her manurisms are cheeky and this would be interiging for audiences looking at the magaizne. I think that Bethany would be ideal for my double page spread, featuring in a story of club reviews.










No comments:
Post a Comment