This font in my opinion would be ideal for my magazine. It is rounded and different to regular fonts. In my opinion it immediately draws attention to itself, and the connotations are that of fun and relaxation which is what the magazine would ideally be associated with. I used the website www.Dafont.com to download this font.
This font may be suitable for my magazine contents page. It is quirky looking as in some places the letters are shorter or cut off. The font could signify individuality and by using a font like this it could reinforce to the readers that it is good to be different and individual which is one of the connotations that I would aim to portray in my magazine. This font was found from dafont.com.
I would definitely want to use an italic font on my magazine either on the front cover for the main sell line on a left slant or on the double page spread as the main sell line quotations. In my opinion the italics stand out and they would also emphasise femininity and objectify the female model further perhaps ultimately increasing revenue.
I really like this font as I think it portrays personality through its quirky shape and spirals. Mix Mag has also used a font similar to this which I interpreted it as fun and representing youth. This is an ideal connotation that I would also aim to gain from my own magazine. This font was downloaded from dafont.com. If i was to use this font I would use it on the contents page.
This font is ideal for my front cover as it resembles the font that the club uses. Also it is individual and would be easy to recognise. This is the font that I am going to chose for my mast head and also main sell line.





No comments:
Post a Comment