The loose curls on Ashley Olsen would be perfect for my magazine they look natural and easy to do however, she looks pure and beautiful. This type of hairstyle would look great with a bikini and holiday clothes as it would mirror a 'bay watch' look which would appeal to many buying this genre of magazine. The colour of blonde also highlights the sun.
This hairstyle from Bridget Bardot rocks the middle fringe with the hair up, which would be ideal as a holiday hairstyle. Therefore, I might take this look forward to my own magazine.
This beach shot of Bridget Bardot is inspirational to my own magazine, she looks natural, youthful, and like she is enjoying herself. Her hair looks perfect and blonde which is the look I am also going for however, more modern and stylish.
This peroxide white hair is also a type of hair style that would be ideal as more and more people in the 21st century ideologically linked to the clubbing, lifestyle have taken up this look origionally modeled by 'Blondie'.
This long hair with a middle fringe modeled by Sienna Miller is also ideal for my magazine and follows the look of the blonde hair blue eyes, beautiful front cover model which I believe would be perfect for my front cover shot.
Red is a popular hair colour at the moment and the curls are really fashionable as modelled by the popstar Rihanna. I think that my model Poppy looks like Rihanna and therefore I will attempt to do her hair similar to Rihannas' within reason.






No comments:
Post a Comment