43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

.

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Recce of Location

The Media Studio




This is the media studio that is situated in the arts centre of my college. I want to take most of my shots in the studio as they look hyper real and dream like so that they look too good to be true. This will reinforce the readers to aspire to be like the young attractive models featuring in the magazine which will sell more copies. I think that this studio is ideal as it is easy to use (By booking a date to shoot), and it is professional with the lighting set up and white background. For some of the shots that I will be taking I will be photoshopping some items/ locations in so starting with a white background of a photo will be helpful. 

This is another picture of the same studio from a different angle, as you can see the studio is of reasonable size and i will be able to fit my models in at the same time in order to consolidate timing. It is ideal as if i want to take pictures where my model has height, there is a step ladder, so there are many options and different types of shots I could take for my magazine. 


No comments: